DDC carries a variety of the most advance sterilization machines and equipments in protecting the safety of our patients:
- Autoclave unit for instruments
- Ultrasonic cleaner for equipments
- Glass bead sterilizer
- Specailized autoclave unit for clinical handpieces
- Maintenance unit
- Suction units
- Autosealing macine and sterile storage
- Clinical handpiece with infection control system
- UV Light cabinet
An autoclave is a device that uses steam to sterilize equipment and instruments. This means that all bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores are inactivated.
DDC uses the top range autoclave unit. It has a self-managed micro-processed controller, ensures perfect functioning during autoclaving. The new pre-vacuumed technology ensures that the instruments are completely sterilized
reliably and consistently. Thereafter, all our instruments are protectively vacuumed packaged until required.